Monday, February 25, 2008

dressing up.

i've ranted about kalai week's paint it red, but the best of the week was yet to come: friday's wacky day and saturday's open house. for wacky day, i donned the yukata set that my host mom in japan bought me for my birthday. it was an uber fun day, and the best moment para umaura. woot! and then at open house, i completely lost all sense of shame when i sang yet again in front of a crowd while paos - being part of a choir was tolerable, but singing for kalai tunes? haha. ang kapal na ata talaga ng mukha ko.

for the following week, my corridor had our corridor exhibit. basically, we were all (supposedly) dressed as toys, and had the chance to get introduced one by one. loved the name of our endeavor, plus the tagline: ToyS R uS, we're out of the box. the mini "after party" was fun as well. happy belated bday, aubs and marielle!

lastly, just last night, i had another make-up session with mei (the girl next door who is so kind to do my make-up whenever there's an event). i also bothered a lot of people in search of an acceptable party outfit at the last minute. thanks so much to up tsrs and mara, for bearing with my fashion dilemma. funny 'coz when i arrived there at adhoc, my attire was totally out of my concern agad. i had so much fun smiling (haha), drinking and dancing. am so glad diosa tagged along! wee.

anyway, since i'm in no mood to feed you with all the fun details, just check out the pics of these events at my multiply. you know you wanna click that link. go on! :)

...

argh, bear with me. there's something bothering me right now and i just need to let this out.

i remember being infatuated (or probably obsessed) with a certain someone in high school. it didn't matter to me that i was the female between us two. i made efforts to be close to him, did him a lot of favor, and probably had "i like you" written all over my face whenever i talked to him.

i always wondered why he purposely ignored me, or why he can't be even a tad nice. but now i know.

heck, i completely freaked him out! imagine having someone you hardly know suddenly popping out of nowhere and sending you signals regarding her feelings every second of the day. no wonder the guy stayed away from me. it must have seemed like i would grab him given the smallest opportunity.

funny 'coz i always knew that that was the scenario, but i never believed it. maybe i didn't want to think that my showing affection to him would be taken negatively, as what actually happened.

now you ask, what am i trying to get at? i told you, there's just something that's bothering me right now. or erase that. there's actually someone. i dunno what to do, but for the meantime i'm steering away.

argh. 'nuff said. God bless you guys.


No comments: