Monday, May 19, 2008

i am lion

The Rules:
1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.



like most girls i know, i'm a certified chocoholic. i love dark chocolate more than any other kind.

i'm super fickle-minded. last christmas (or for every christmas i think), my mom got irritated because i kept changing my choice of top to buy.

people at home call me a lot of pet names. top three would be layon (a variation of lion), emo (which is actually a short term for demon), and thankfully, ate joyce. similarly, i usually call other people nick names that only less people call them.

i'm pretty kuripot, yet galante at the same time. it depends on how much money i have and how good my mood is.

you can consider me as one of the boys. i've been to lots of movie outings, mallings and meals with all-boy groups.

during our year-ender activity at kalai, my floormates were telling me that one thing they'd remember about me was how i always hugged them. i just looove hugging people i care for.

just one "tara joyce, mall tayo?" is enough to have me tagging along, 'coz i'm very much phlegmatic. especially 'pag libre ng nagyayaya. *wink*

my friends used to count how many times i say sorry in a tambay moment with them. i do say sorry a lot, but for things that are not my fault, i can be very stubborn.

i used to dream of becoming a doctor, but now i want to become a cpa-lawyer. or a model, a singer, a theatre performer, and lots more. i have lots of dreams.

i have this self-pity moments when i realize that i am the laziest and yet the pinaka-pasaway of us four children at home. and i've actually grown to believe that other people know that my parents have only three children, and i am non-existing.


so much for the emo-ness. i tag the last ten persons who viewed my page (and who hasn't done this, hopefully):

hannah
yen
roxanne
dang
ley
deah
ate dianne
jo
kenneth
trish


sa mga walang blog sa ni-tag ko, oras na para magsimulang mag-blog. hehe. peace! :D

PS: for all those who tagged me with this, sorry super late. God bless! ^^

No comments: