Sunday, June 22, 2008

good black day. :)

it has been raining unpredictably for the past days, but i never did expect a black out to happen today. as i sat at home all day hoping for the electricity to go back, plans on what to do when the laptop's up and working again kept running through my mind - copying my unfinished papers to my usb was first, and reviewing for our cwts quiz tomorrow was next (the undiscussed coverage is posted on the website, so i have no means of reviewing it amidst a black out). i waited in vain all day until i finally fell asleep immediately after dinner. at around 10, i woke up to the sound of the tv and my sisters' and mom's loud chatting. it was all too late, but i still felt relieved that finally, the electricity's back.

for today, i learned a couple of things. first was that when rain falls heavier than the usual, only one-fourth of the usual people who go to church actually show up for mass. at first, me and my sister were guilty of feeling lazy as well, given the temptation of staying at home all-day lying on bed and listening to the pouring rain. plus, taking a bath was scary in a pitchblack bathroom. anyway, the rain toned down when we finally stepped out to walk to church. i guess God was telling us then that we were doing the right thing.

for tonight, i succeeded in copying my files alright (after digging into my backpack for minutes trying to find my usb), but i got irritated when the ym wasn't functioning at that very crucial time. my mom's already told me that there's no class tomorrow, but i just needed to find out for myself. and then i found out about the web messenger (okay, sorry if everybody knows about it already and i'm the only ignorante left behind), and i find it so cool that i'm thinking about using it instead of the wreck-prone ym that we have here at home. and thank God again, there's a concrete announcement regarding class suspension. wee! long week-end right here.

plus, i got to chat with bea after a looong time. we have our first date for the sem set on tues. i just hope nothing else comes up on that day. cross-fingers.

haha. it's been ages since i blogged like this. totally missed it. hahaha. God bless you guys! peace.

PS: i'm soooo happy today because there are tons of chocolate at home. i shouldn't miss brushing my teeth before sleeping, or else.. ^^


No comments: