Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fail day.

the day hasn't ended yet, and i am super wishing it would. It seems like super mega malas ko today. haii.

101 exam: I started reading last week because I know my sched's gonna be hectic this week. I was ready for the lesson and a bit late (but still just on time for me) for the exam. And for some reason the ikot jeep took forever to load and i ended up arriving super duper late. Mid-exam, my mind just shut off. I know that I was supposed to know the answers to those questions, but the answers just won't surface. It's the first exam ever that I was mental-blocked. It's unfair, to think that I've prepared relatively well for this.

Elevate. I guess you all know what happened. Haii. Sobrang fail ko.

180.1. I've set my mind on reviewing our prof's slides when I get home and spending the night as leisurely as I wish on practicing excel. But boo, I arrive at the boarding house and my sister has just left, laptop in tow. It would have been okay if our other roommate had her laptop, but of all times, she accidentally left it at home. I was desperate and texted two people and tried calling another one to borrow. Pero asa. It was all in vain and I just wasted time. Now here I am, spending the night in a computer shop. I should be pressured on finishing early so I'd spend less money and be able to go home early, but I'm super frustrated now that I just need to let this all out.

Haii. Wala namang mapag-share-an aside from Pipay. Eh I don't want to disturb her more given that she also has an exam tomorrow to prepare for.

Okay, there. I should start working now if I don't want another fail day. Kung pwede lang sanang umiyak. Kaso wala nang time.

No comments: