Friday, March 7, 2008

to boys. or at least some of them.

i've had this tab opened in my mozilla for hours now, and i still haven't thought of what to write about. i've been too busy these past days and got super exhausted that this weekend, i'd like to do everything slow and live it light. haha. as if i could fool myself 'no? an hour from now, i'd probably be doing my paper for english or studying for bio. there's no more time to relax. rar.

just for a quick post (pity my blog, it's been stagnant for weeks already), i'm writing about the first thing that popped into my mind: boys, and how we'd never understand each other.

to all the male readers
, pardon me if i'm wrong, mayabang, maarte, hard-headed.. or whatever you may want to use to describe me after reading this. this is my blog anyway.

okay, here goes. what boys can't seem to understand about me (and what i want them to understand):

one.
if i didn't reply, there are just three reasons: i'm busy, i don't have load (or i'm not unli or into sulitext), or i just want you to stop texting me, or at least to tone it down. especially when you've been texting me for more than ten times already and didn't get any response yet.

two.
i love smiling and greeting people, especially those with familiar faces. but it's just that, and nothing more. please don't get the wrong impression.

three. i hate it when guys send GM's that are pretending to be messages directed to me (like daily greetings and all). most of the time, i don't reply to them. if you're kind enough and are actually texting me, you could at least include my name in the message. in fact, i really appreciate it when people remember me.

four. i'm the listener type of person, so most of the time, i listen to people's stories, especially when i'm not busy. but please, i don't really need to hear every little tidbit of your basketball game (including how you twisted your hand to pass that ball. argh.). i can tolerate guys who are so full of themselves, but at times, they tend to annoy me.

five.
i'm a touchy person myself, but for the touchy guys, please don't be so TA.

six. when you give us something (or treat us), girls would most likely accept. as for me, most of the time i do it out of courtesy. if it's giving you the wrong idea, then tell me. i might send your things back.

seven. it's awkward when a guy comes up to me and says all the weird and mushy stuff on the spot, but i prefer that instead of having those things texted to me. that's just a major turn-off.

eight. it pisses me when guys forget dates or events that are important to me. not just because it makes them kinda insensitive and careless, but because i get distracted receiving all those text messages or getting distractions when i should be studying or doing some work.

nine. if you like me that much, please don't tell me obsessively like it's the most common thing in the world. it flatters me, of course, but it also freaks me out. especially when you're not my boyfriend.

ten. i complain a lot when i feel that a guy is giving me too much attention. but actually, i like feeling loved so much more than being ignored. i just don't like commitments or people following me around or knowing all my activities. at least for now.


sorry for the super vain and feeler post, but i just can't help it. peace guys. sensya na.





thanks for this, besty! *hugs* i'm passing this to mahon, krisha and inghinyero. God bless!

2 comments:

rsdkopeecag said...

hey. haha. natamaan naman ako dun.
hnd naman sayo pero sa particular girl na dating tagakalai din. haha. :D kabatch mo. hehe. wala lang. basta. :D

constantly thinking.. said...

haha,, i wud agree on some points..