Sunday, March 23, 2008

the power of cramming.

for some weird reason, my hand smells like beer.

anyway, i'm elated. i finished my eng10 paper this morning, sa wakas. i've been sitting in front of my mom's laptop for days now, hoping that for a change, i wouldn't cram my paper. yet every single time, i ended up spending all my pc-time multiplying, and justifying that "i'm not in writing mood yet so i better not mess with my paper just now." oh well.

i'm counting only a few hours 'til i go back to diliman. i dunno if i should be excited or what. all i have to do is submit my paper until 5 today. i hope i leave earlier than 3. 2:30 perhaps? hainako. i usually tend to leave the house until the last minute possible. sana 'di naman today. my paper would go to waste if i don't submit it on time.

err. i'm excited. yet empty. whatever. i dunno if i really am excited. i cut myself from the texting world for almost two days already, and somehow i'm hoping that when i get back sa dorm, things will be the same as they were last week - with all the fun with my friends and floormates. but maybe things will be quite different. it's finals week anyway. and it's our last week in kalai. argh, God don't make me so emotional.

i should have my camera ready just in case. and hopefully some things for my floormates. i'll miss them, i'll miss kalai, i'll miss all the experience and the people. i know, there's no way to get back here. i'm over being a freshie. and a kalai-er. almost.

heck. before i get too emotional here, let me remind myself that i still have two exams to go. God help me.

sorry, ang gulo at plain ng post ko. hope to write a more decent post uli. anybody care to comment kahit ganito?

God bless. happy easter dearies.

PS: crammed this post because i still need to pack. and for something else i crammed, it was an easter card from all of us that made my mama cry.

1 comment:

mica. said...

Hi Joycee!

Yellow overload ang bagong blog.

Kapag sinipag ako this summer, babalik na ako sa sirkulasyon. :)